About Me

My photo
A unique model - Asian, Alternative and Art Nude all rolled into one petite 5"2 (3/4), 8-10 bundle of joy :) I am a creative individual always on the look out for the new and interesting. I love to play with my environment, experiment and drown in art.

6 March 2011

Books and Stories

Being a (failing/lazy/sporadic) writer, and an avid reader I've inevitably always written stuff, from poetry to short stories to a little erotica even. I'm currently working on a book - oh yes, a book. A story. A modern tale rags to riches, to rags to medium perhaps story.

Inevitably some of the storyline will be based on experiences, and modelling is one of the themes in the story.  Like, d'uh.  I kind of wanted to highlight some of the lines of modelling, from starting out, to making mistakes, or doing well, or changing styles along the way so to speak...

Well that's my post for today! Very little time and all that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment