About Me

My photo
A unique model - Asian, Alternative and Art Nude all rolled into one petite 5"2 (3/4), 8-10 bundle of joy :) I am a creative individual always on the look out for the new and interesting. I love to play with my environment, experiment and drown in art.

7 March 2012

Spring Plans!

I'm off touring!! I have tours being planned for Cambridge in April and the South Coast in June :)  This means a stay in April with the lovely Emma Cadman-Willis in which I also get to turn my camera to her and get some practice in behind the camera with a stunning model who knows what she's doing - always a bonus!! Been missing being behind the camera - been finding that itch again to shoot, and have consequentially signed up a Purple Port account as a photographer Here and have been adding to my Ephotozine account Here!.  It's getting there slowly and I have to admit it was nice being able to pick and choose the best pics from the few shoots I have done to add together as a portfolio. Anyway, I digress! 

Tour to Cambridge - so far I have one booking. But a month to go!! It would be awesome to kick-start the spring with a few location shoots around there, and making use of Emma's as a free location to shoot at too.  I don't know if it's me, or the area, but it seems to be almost impossible to find any paid work - either through trawling through castings or by advertising myself. On the other hand... the tour planning to the South Coast, I have four photographers confirmed already (assuming none are flakes and cancel on me!) which I am looking forward to. Being on the cost in the summertime with a baby bump and plenty of pretty locations to choose from? Pure BLISS! xx I plan on making the most of that one! 

I would also like to hit Hull/York/Leeds at some point, but not sure when.  Should probably start thinking about that one :S  In the meantime, March shoots in my local area are going slowly...only have two bookings so far :( I'm a crap model these days! Must be! Oh well :( Lucky I'm getting better on the other side ;) 

The Model Guidance forum on PP is going smoothly so far - and I'm adding to it all the time.  And simultaneously, adding to the workbook I'm producing for the New Faces workshops. Hope to get this off the ground around May. 

I held a studio day a couple of weeks ago at the WhiteRooms Studio in Birmingham - it's a lovely place to shoot at - HUGE white infinity curve, loads of space for potential sets and a very swish make-up/changing room :) Shooting with Ian Robert M and Ian James was lovely and fun. Very different sets - floaty dresses and swirls and shadows with the first Ian and fetish gas masks and swords with the second :) 








I forgot last time to post some of my latest pics!! So here's a few from my first pregnancy (14 weeks) shoot with John Duder at Brightlights Studio :) 






Anyways, that's that for now :) I'm off to round up some more interest in the Cambridge tour :) Any tips would be great!! 

*Hugs* to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment