About Me

My photo
A unique model - Asian, Alternative and Art Nude all rolled into one petite 5"2 (3/4), 8-10 bundle of joy :) I am a creative individual always on the look out for the new and interesting. I love to play with my environment, experiment and drown in art.

7 November 2011

Took a break and raring to go!

So I haven't really shot since July - I normally take the summer off shooting.  And I've not even tried to arrange shoots until recently.  I have however spent a fair bit of time behind the camera instead and lots of time outdoors instead :p There's been plenty of thoughts ticking through my head with regards to modelling and photography and I've been re-thinking my plan of action and where I want to go with it all. So here - I will keep a record of my progress and lessons and experiences.  Hmmm.... where to start today?

I had a shoot with Edmund Farmer (Kameraden Visual Art) yesterday.  It's been in the planning for a few months and ideas were pretty solid.  I went out and bought a few new outfits to suit the style and the storyboards.  Unfortunately, the day before I was hit with an evil germ-parade through my every cell (ok - I had a bad cold/light chest infection) which knocked me sideways.  On the morning of the shoot - it was mighty tempting to call and postpone, but no.  I couldn't do that.  So we meet, we find out location and we shoot for an hour before Edmund kindly calls it off, satisfied with what we had gotten and agreeing to shoot again sometime.  I'm paying the price for it today, so I'm taking it easy and quiet to be properly healthy for tomorrow's shoot with Joel from Purestorm.  It should be a good update to my portfolio and something new I can send to Spirit Model Management - I desperately need to update my book!

In the mean time, I shall spend today uploading pics that I've been editing and putting out some casting calls. Lesson for today:  Modelling involves lots of time in front of the PC networking, emailing and uploading.  It's no wonder I have a large arse for a model! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment