About Me

My photo
A unique model - Asian, Alternative and Art Nude all rolled into one petite 5"2 (3/4), 8-10 bundle of joy :) I am a creative individual always on the look out for the new and interesting. I love to play with my environment, experiment and drown in art.

7 November 2011

John Duder 2 (NSFW Pics)

Ok - So here's some of the images from my shoots with John, as promised, in...erm...June? Whoops.

My first shoot with John was the ideal first shoot experience - despite some hiccups in the pre-planning stages, it all came together perfectly in the end.  He's as off the cuff as I am with fetishy/erotica stuff, which makes it easy as pie to collaborate with him on set.  And has no qualms about random props and just seeing what we can swing, so to speak.  So come the second shoot a few weeks later, we were well prepared and blasted through four or five varying ideas and sets, played with masks, violins, cuffs, daggers and pendulums.  Always a fun day :)

He's given me pretty free reign on editing the pics, which has been a good experience for me - and has taught me a lot about the difference between editing better quality pics than I normally get out of my amateur behind the camera experiences.  I hope I haven't screwed them up too much! Anyways, here's some for you to feast on - a selection from both our first and second shoot - and soon enough, I'll have some from out third shoot - this time including the gorgeous Clover and some Shimbari, can't wait!










No comments:

Post a Comment