About Me

My photo
A unique model - Asian, Alternative and Art Nude all rolled into one petite 5"2 (3/4), 8-10 bundle of joy :) I am a creative individual always on the look out for the new and interesting. I love to play with my environment, experiment and drown in art.

30 December 2011

Last few shoots of 2011

Ok - as ever, I've been slacking with the regular updates on here - whoops.  But I've been busy, and I've not been well, so I have excuses, valid excuses.

So - my last few shoots of  December - well, there was the lovely Craig Llewellyn, who is a new photographer wanting some studio practice - everything about his pre-comms told me he was a nice guy, and he lived up to it on the day.  Wonderfully pleasant to shoot with, and unusually, he went away with lots of portraiture, smiley, toothy shots from me :D

Ian Hos who wanted some lighting practice and is a much better photographer than he seems to think he is!

Then there was Steve Fennel - he had read this blog sometime before our shoot, so one of the ideas he wanted to try was the 'Gwippy' look mentioned a post or two below.  This pleased me :) And out came the floaty skirts and  frilly tops :)  Unfortunately on the day, my old health issues had decided to kick in, meaning I had to rely on painkillers and sitting down poses a fair bit - this did not please me :(  But none-the-less, we got some pretty shots out of it, and I hope to shoot with him again.  He also got me dancing in the fog with a wind machine on the go - the results of this I am yet to see, but will post as soon as I do!

And then there was the studio day with Emma Willis - well, the one slot that we got booked that didn't get cancelled on us anyway :) We blasted through a few different sets with the photographer, and again, I will post the rest when I get them :)

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my remaining two shoots for December, which I regret horribly.  It's been so long since my belly has knocked me off my feet that it came as quite a shock.  Being able to  barely stand up straight without help was not boding well for the next two shoots :( One I have managed to rebook for January though! YAY for understanding photographers :D

Have a couple of  pics from the last few shoots anyways:

 

Steve Fennel:

Ian Hos:


And a couple from our first set with Geoff West:


So far January sees a studio/model evening at Westgate Studios which seems to be selling well at the moment - only one space available already! Three confirmed shoots already, two more available at £50/3hrs including studio, and five more available dates to fill :)  So far, so good!!

And February - oh yes, I think that far ahead - sees a huge change in direction for me, all being well at least, and a chance to create some pretty, pretty pictures ;) Keep an eye out to find out why :p

Until then - happy 2012, folks! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment