About Me

My photo
A unique model - Asian, Alternative and Art Nude all rolled into one petite 5"2 (3/4), 8-10 bundle of joy :) I am a creative individual always on the look out for the new and interesting. I love to play with my environment, experiment and drown in art.

28 December 2011

MODEL NIGHT!!

Proud to announce my first group model night to be held at Westgate Studio in Long Eaton :D

I've never done one of these before, so I'm hoping there'll be enough interest to make it a good night, and reason enough to run another in the future.

For those who don't know Westgate - it's a fabulous little studio with countless paper backdrops as well as walls decorated differently throughout the studio for variety - even a comic book wall and a Marylin Monroe collage.  There is an exquisite living room set with purple chaise lounge and furniture, fireplace, stylish modern bedroom set, office set a shower room...it can also boast soft boxes, spotlights, ceiling lights, a ring flash, fog machine (so much fun!), wind machine and much more.

Parking is right across the road, and is accessible easily from Junction 25 off the M1.

Honestly - £25 per person for the three hours that night, with myself working to lingerie and topless levels, experienced photographer on hand to help with lighting and advice - a serious bargain!

Have I sold it enough yet!? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment