About Me

My photo
A unique model - Asian, Alternative and Art Nude all rolled into one petite 5"2 (3/4), 8-10 bundle of joy :) I am a creative individual always on the look out for the new and interesting. I love to play with my environment, experiment and drown in art.

20 November 2011

Change of Direction?

Zenith is a multi faceted nightmare of a lass.  Seriously - she even annoys me sometimes :p  Generally I've always been a bit of a natural grunge-y goth...sort of.  I don't exactly dress it up, but I do love the grown up goth look rather than all the skulls and strips that float around these days.  I love the art nude work I do, though I admit I'll never be a top art nude model - I just don't have the flexibility, balance or tone for high quality art nude images, though I do try....  I also adore the erotica and fetish work I get away with.  Each genre is simply an area of my personality exhibited and played up enough to create an image.  I guess this is why I can get away with a random mix of variety that I do.

But more and more, I'm missing the natural-born hippy in me.  The floaty dresses, full grass and flowers in the hair me.  And I distinctly lack this in my portfolio these days too. Well, the winter months isn't going to help with that either.  *sigh* Spring can't come sooner!

I really want to get a more gentle and serene addition to my portfolio, explore a whole area of myself and see what Zenith makes of it.  A Gwippy (so I have been dubbed - apparently) - Goth Wannabe Hippy - could make for an interesting style of image, in my mind anyways.  So come the spring, hopefully there'll be a 'new' look to add to the list of my styles and the pics to show it off too. 

In the mean time - heavy eyeliner and studio lights are high on the list! Speaking of - I have a Studio Day booked with the lovely Emma Willis soon.  A whole day of prancing around dressed up and/or naked together is always fabulous fun! We sold out our last studio day together and hopefully we'll do it again! Here's to artistic collaborations :)

2 comments:

  1. Emma Willis!! I love Emma Willis. Jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma's a gorgeous model! Shot with her a couple of times now - she's gone from strength to strength. Definitely worth booking her if you ever get the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete