About Me

My photo
A unique model - Asian, Alternative and Art Nude all rolled into one petite 5"2 (3/4), 8-10 bundle of joy :) I am a creative individual always on the look out for the new and interesting. I love to play with my environment, experiment and drown in art.

13 November 2011

New Profiles

So this week has seen me updating/reinstaing and creating new profiles around the place. 

Two more now active: http://www.madcowmodels.co.uk/Zenith and here: http://www.musecube.com/Shaz-Zenith

They're both slowly getting there with uploading images.  Just so hard to choose what I should use and letting go of old favourites.  It's weird how I hang onto a particular couple of images, despite them not being recent and possibly having better - some scream personal value to me more than 'model portfolio'.  Hmm... I should possibly address this at some point.

Well - I have a set of pics from Tuesday's shoot with a Joel 27 to sort through - we blasted through three sets of Alternative Fashion for my portfolio update with Spirit Model Management and some low-key art nudes for his portfolio.  I'll update about this shoot in more detail when I get the edits back, I reckon. 

In the meantime, I'm off for an early night and a ponder about rusty old tools, lace and studded items of clothing for Friday's shoot... it's never a dull day!

No comments:

Post a Comment